The trustees of the HPFRGC always endeavour to follow the charity’s objects to ensure the best outcomes for the beneficiaries of the charity - namely the parishioners of, and visitors to, Hickling in North Norfolk.
The trustees are committed to providing services that reflect the needs and diversity of the community the charity serves, and to do so in a way that is open and consultative.
If you have a complaint please tell us about it so that we can consider it, take appropriate action and improve our service.
A complaint is difficult to deal with unless it is reported speedily so we will not normally consider complaints about something that happened more than five working days ago.
First, it is best to talk about your concern to a trustee. A contact list of trustees is available from our chairman Nick Baker (address below).
If following the informal route you wish to make a formal complaint you should do so to:
c/o Briarley Lodge
1. All formal complaints will be reported to the trustees at their next meeting
2. The chairman will acknowledge the complaint by letter within five days of that meeting
3. Detail of how the complaint will be investigated and timescales will also be recorded in the letter
4. A response to the complaint will be provided after the next trustee meeting, or within 30 days whichever is the sooner
5. If the complainant remains unhappy with the outcome of their complaint, a suitable independent third party will be appointed by the trustees to review the complaint and its outcome