North Norfolk District Council Licence Conditions for Hickling Barn
The following are the Conditions of our Licence which must be complied with at all times,
- No film may be shown to children under the age specified in the film’s classification.
- All external doors and windows of the premises must be shut and remain shut after 9pm.
- Music must not be played outside the building after 9pm. This includes music played in a marquee.
- A named member of the management committee must be allocated to each event and their name and contact details must be displayed on the front door for the duration of the hire period.
- An “Age Verification” policy and terms of supply of alcohol conditions are displayed in the main entrance and these must be adhered to at all times.
- Strictly no alcohol may be left on the premises overnight.
- The rights of our neighbours to peace, quiet and privacy must be respected at all times. People using and leaving the premises must do so in an orderly way.
This policy will be reviewed and updated by the trustees every year at the charity's AGM.