1. LIP003 Where a premises licence includes the condition that at specified times one or more individuals must be at the premises to carry out a security activity, each such individual must be Licenced by the Security Industry Authority.
2. LIP004 Where a premises licence authorises the exhibition of films, the admission of children to the exhibition of any film to be restricted in accordance with this section.
3. LIP005 Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by the management committee.
4. LIP006 Where a premises licence or club premises certificate authorises the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises then the Premises Licence Holder, the Designated Premises Supervisor and any other responsible person shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that staff on relevant premises do not carry out, arrange or participate in any irresponsible promotions in relation to the premises.
5. LIP007 Where a premises licence or club premises certificate authorises the sale of alcohol or consumption on the premises then the Premises Licence Holder, the Designated Premises Supervisor and any other responsible person shall ensure that no alcohol is dispenses directly by one person into the mouth of another (other than where that other person is unable to drink without assistance by reason of a disability).
6. LIP008 Where a premises licence or club premises certificate authorises the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises then the Premises Licence Holder, the Designated Premises Supervisor or any other responsible person shall ensure that free tap water is provided on request to customers where it is reasonably available.
7. LIP009 a The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder shall ensure that an age verification policy applied to the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
b. The policy must require individuals who appear to be the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and a holographic mark.
8. LIP010 The responsible person shall ensure that:
A) Where any of the following alcoholic drinks is sold or supplied for consumption on the premises (other than alcoholic drinks sold or supplied having been made up in advance ready for sale or supply in a securely closed container) it is available to customers in the following measures:
B) Customers are made aware of the availability of these measures.
A) The categories U, PG, 12, 12A, 15 and 18 have the following meaning:
B) The addition of the Council’s name after the category means that a film has been passed by the Council for exhibition in the Council’s area in the category shown.
10. LIPC10 No film shall be exhibited unless:
A) It is a current news-reel; or
B) It has been passed by the British Board of Film Classification as a U, PG, 12, 12A, 15, 18 or RESTRICTED (18) film and no notice of objection to its exhibition has been given by the Council; or
C) The film has been passed and classified by the Council.
11. All external doors and windows must be shut during an event after 21.00.
12. LIPN14 Prominent, clear notices shall be displayed at all exits requesting customers to respect the needs of local residents and leave the premises and the area quietly.
13. External music must not continue beyond 21.00. External music includes music played within a marquee.
14. A named member of the Management Committee or a nominated representative shall receive and respond to any complaint throughout the duration of any event taking place under a hire agreement.
North Norfolk District Council
Telephone: 01263 516189